In this review, we’ll be discussing the E400 Smartwatch, a device that offers a range of health monitoring features, including non-invasive glucose measurements, EKG, ECG, SpO2 monitoring, continuous heart rate tracking, body temperature measurement, blood pressure monitoring, and more. This smartwatch has been generating buzz for its innovative features, making it a noteworthy contender in the health and fitness technology market.
Unboxing the E400 Smartwatch
Upon unboxing the E400 Smartwatch, it’s evident that the packaging is simple yet inviting. The box contains the smartwatch itself and a user manual, providing you with all the information you need to get started with this advanced health monitoring device. It’s worth noting that the watch is IP68 waterproof, ensuring durability and longevity.
Save 10 with coupon (limited sizes/colours)
Upgrade E400 Blood Sugar Watch for Diabetics, Man Bluetooth Fashion Smartwatch Non-Invasive Blood Sugar Test Men Women Sports Watch
E400 Smartwatch Specification Table
|Product Name||E400 Smartwatch|
|Screen Size||1.73 Inches|
|Special Feature||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Target Audience||Men, Women|
|Band Material Type||Aluminum Alloy|
|Real-time Blood Sugar Monitoring||Yes|
|24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Blood Pressure Monitoring||Yes|
|Sleep Analysis and Improvement||Yes|
|Fitness Tracking||Step and Calorie Counter, “Get Moving” Reminders|
Two Configurations, Multiple Possibilities
The E400 Smartwatch comes in two configurations, catering to different user needs. The standard version, priced around $89, offers a comprehensive suite of health tracking features. For an additional $10, users can opt for an enhanced version that includes a specialised device. This device, when combined with the watch, allows for diverse monitoring methods. From traditional wrist-wearing to hand-held readings, chest strap application, and even patch mode, the watch accommodates various monitoring preferences.
Closer Look at the Features of E400 Smartwatch
Let’s explore the key features of the E400 Smartwatch:
- Non-Invasive Glucose Measurements: One of the standout features of this smartwatch is its ability to measure blood glucose levels non-invasively. The technology behind this measurement is intriguing, with speculation that it analyses sweat or perspiration between two electrodes on the device.
- Health Monitoring: The E400 offers a range of health monitoring features, including EKG (Electrocardiogram), ECG (Electrocardiography), and SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation) monitoring. These features provide valuable insights into your heart health and oxygen levels.
- Continuous Heart Rate Tracking: The smartwatch offers continuous heart rate tracking, which can help you monitor your heart’s performance during various activities and at rest.
- Body Temperature Measurement: Another notable feature is the ability to measure body temperature. The smartwatch calculates skin temperature and relates it to body temperature, making it a useful tool for detecting fever or changes in temperature.
- Blood Pressure Monitoring: The E400 includes blood pressure monitoring capabilities. This feature provides data on your blood pressure trends, offering insights into your cardiovascular health.
- Fitness and Sleep Tracking: The watch tracks your daily activities, including step count, calorie burn, and sleep patterns. This data can be invaluable for assessing your overall health and making informed lifestyle choices.
- Smartwatch Capabilities: Beyond health monitoring, the E400 functions as a standard smartwatch. It can display notifications from your paired smartphone, allowing you to stay connected even while on the move.
- User-Friendly App: The smartwatch pairs with the “hband” app, where you can view and analyse the collected health data. The app provides detailed insights into your heart rate, blood pressure, blood glucose, and other vital statistics.
Performance and User Experience
Upon wearing the E400 Smartwatch, you’ll notice its sleek design and intuitive interface. The device offers a variety of watch faces to suit your style preferences. Navigating through the watch’s functions is seamless, with easily accessible settings for brightness adjustments and other customization options.
Worn as a regular smartwatch, users can access features like continuous heart rate monitoring, steps tracking, and more.
For on-the-spot measurements, users can hold the watch module and place their thumbs on the designated buttons for readings.
Using the provided chest strap, users can achieve accurate ECG readings by ensuring proper electrode placement. This method is especially useful for extended monitoring during workouts.
The watch module can be attached to the body using adhesive buttons, allowing for discreet and hands-free measurements.
You Might Also Like:
Blood Glucose Monitoring
The non-invasive blood glucose monitoring feature stands out as an innovative tool for tracking glucose levels. While the absolute accuracy of the measurements may be debated, the watch provides valuable data on glucose trends and responses to meals.
E400 Smartwatch App Integration
The “hband” app enhances the E400’s capabilities by offering detailed insights into your health data. From step counts and sleep patterns to heart rate variability and blood glucose levels, the app presents the information in an easily digestible format.
Authenticity and Connectivity
The manufacturer emphasises authenticity, holding genuine patents for the device’s technology. The watch communicates seamlessly via Bluetooth 5.1, ensuring efficient data transfer and synchronisation.
Data Interpretation and Analysis
The E400 Smartwatch not only collects data but also provides insightful analysis. The watch displays detailed graphs, charts, and reports for each tracked metric. For instance, the Lorenz scatter diagram visually represents heart rate variability patterns, aiding in assessing overall cardiovascular health.
E400 Smartwatch Limitations
While the E400 excels in health monitoring, it does have limitations. Notably, it lacks standalone exercise modes. Users must rely on the app for exercise tracking, which could be a drawback for those seeking real-time exercise data.
In conclusion, the E400 Smartwatch shines as a versatile health monitoring device with its non-invasive glucose measurements, EKG functionality, SpO2 monitoring, and more. Its user-friendly app provides a comprehensive overview of your health metrics, making it a valuable tool for anyone seeking to monitor their well-being.
However, if you’re primarily looking for a fitness tracker with standalone exercise modes, this watch may not be the ideal choice due to its app-dependent exercise tracking.
In terms of value, the E400 Smartwatch offers an impressive range of features at an affordable price point, making it a compelling option for individuals interested in tracking their cardiac health and overall fitness.
Thank you for joining us in this exploration of the E400 Smartwatch. Here’s to healthier days ahead!